£45k - 50k per year
over 1 year ago
Health and Safety Manager
Are you seeking a fresh challenge within a fast growing, impactful and industry leading manufacturing organisation?
Are you passionate about Health and Safety and working for a company who strive for standards of excellence?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Manager in partnership with a multi-million-pound heavy manufacturing company who consistently secure new contracts. This opportunity will offer an incredibly interesting and varied environment to work in and the chance to be a part of innovative and forward-thinking projects.
The successful Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Being the main point of contact for health, safety and environmental matters.
- Implementing Health, Safety and Wellbeing policies and procedures.
- Ascertaining where the company is in terms of health and safety and creating and implementing strategy to continually improve upon this.
- Conducting training, toolbox talks and inductions and investigating incidents where required
- Actively developing relationships with the workforce, at all levels of the business to actively influence the Health, Safety and Wellbeing culture
- Helping people to take responsibility for their own health and safety through training, coaching and advising.
- Reviewing conducted risk assessments and method statements and acting as the point of contact for all Health and Safety related queries on site.
The ideal Health and Safety Manager will have
- Experience in Manufacturing or similar within a Health and Safety capacity.
- A NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent. However, a NEBOSH General certificate will be considered for exceptional candidates.
- 5 years minimum experience within a health and safety position.
- Experience of influencing people at all levels of a business and the ability to engage and drive a culture forward.
- Experience of setting strategy and working at a strategic level in terms of health and safety within a business.
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a salary offering up to £50K plus benefits depending on qualifications and experience
If this is of interest to you, please contact Hannah on 01252 954 962 or apply to email@example.com