£45k - 55k per year
over 1 year ago
Principal People are looking for a Health and Safety Manager to join a progressive and expanding civil engineering organisation who are well established and reputable within their market. This role is to be based in the Leeds region covering remits throughout the North UK and is to include a salary of £45k-55k + Car/Allowance + package.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and successful business who have recently taken on new and exciting Construction projects, creating further expansion within their team. As the company continues to grow, further opportunities are being created as they look to continuously improve all aspects of Health and Safety within their operations.
This is an ideal role for a candidate who has experience within the Construction/Civils industry and is keen to progress their career within a dedicated organisation who support the safety function from the highest levels.
The successful Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Positively influencing safety with project teams
- Carrying out site inspections
- Manager other Advisors in the team
- Site Audits a
- Dealing with Management Systems
To be considered for the role of Health and Safety Manager you will:
- Be of Graduate member of IOSH as a minimum (Ideally CMIOSH)
- Have civil engineering / groundworks / earthworks experience (essential), Demolition, Highways, Utilities, Land Remediation environments are desirable
- Be a passionate, motivated and engaging individual able to liaise at all levels
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity please follow the link to apply!