£35k - 40k per year
about 2 years ago
Health and Safety Manager – Near Farnham - £35k-£40k + Package – Full Time Permanent Position – Open to Background – Manufacturing – ASAP start
Principal People are pleased to be working with a market leading organisation, looking for a Health and Safety Manager to work with them on a site with the ability to take on change from the successful candidate. The organisation is seeking to employ a candidate who is able to influence on all levels and work within a challenging environment. There is significant ability to implement change into the organisation regarding health and safety.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Working with all levels from operational staff to the senior team to ensure the development of the safety culture.
- Reviewing and conducting risk assessments and audits.
- Carrying out incident investigations.
- Updating policies and procedures in line with current standards.
The ideal Health and Safety Manager will possess hands on experience within an industrial organisation, not necessarily within a manufacturer.
Essential requirement includes:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate (greater or equivalent).
- Experience working in a standalone health and safety role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a position with a leading manufacturer. If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the reference AG/24586.