£35k - 40k per year + Private Medical
about 2 years ago
Health and Safety Manager – Social Housing – £35,000 – £40,000
Principal People are working with an established Housing Association to find this community centric company a Health and Safety Manager to sit within a newly defined role to help take the company from strength to strength.
The focus of this role is to ensure the organisation manages its risk profile appropriately, while identifying and implementing new safety programmes. This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to work in their own style, allowing them to make the role their own within a company that really takes pride in its culture and support it offers its staff.
Why is this an exceptional opportunity?
The executive team and CEO demonstrate a positive commitment to safety and this role will be joining the association in a very strong position. Within this in mind it is an ideal opportunity for an advisor to make that step into a manager level role within safety or a professional seeking a ne challenge in a progressive company.
The Successful Health and Safety Manager will:
- Support the executive team and give them direction on the future safety strategy
- Lead on unique and complex topics with regards to health and safety
- Work closely with the Director of Property to develop policies, procedures and strategy for safety
- Support operational staff and managers to maintain the positive health and safety culture
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience of advising/managing safety within an estate’s role or domestic property provider
- NEBOSH General certificate as a minimum
- A working knowledge of the key compliance areas found within residential property
- The ability manage their own time and workload effectively
The successful Health and Safety Manager will receive a starting basic salary of up to £40,000, 28 days annual leave, Bupa Private Healthcare, Social Housing Pension Scheme and study leave options available to name a few benefits.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an organisation that have a true passion for health, safety and the quality of service it delivers to its staff and end users. They truly value individuals within the organisation through offering an exceptional package and continued investment in people.
To not miss out on this opportunity send your applications to R.firstname.lastname@example.org