£60k - 70k per year
about 2 years ago
Health and Safety Manager, 60k - 70k + Private Healthcare + Life Insurance + 5.8k Car Allowance + 12% Pension Scheme + 20% Discretionary Bonus + 25 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays, based Berkshire, Surrey & Greater London
Principal People are seeking a Health & Safety Professional to be part of an industry leading business that works within the Utilities and Infrastructure sectors. With multiple sites across the Berkshire, Surrey & Greater London, this is a fantastic opportunity for a Health and Safety Manager to take that next step in an exciting and thriving company. The company has a heavy focus on maintaining a fantastic Health and Safety record and reputation.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Health & Safety Manager will include:
- Maintaining an excellent health & safety culture
- Responsibility for strategic leadership of Health & Safety management and compliance
- Liaising with the board of directors regarding Health & Safety performance
- Promoting continuous development and maintaining the Health & Safety performance
The successful Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager will hold:
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Chartered Membership of IOSH
- Experience in managing teams
- Be within a commutable distance to Berkshire, Surrey or Greater London
- Full UK Driver’s License
In return the successful Health & Safety Manager will be entitled to up to 70k + Private Healthcare + Life Insurance + 5.8k Car Allowance + 12% Pension Scheme + 20% Discretionary Bonus + 25 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holiday.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. If this is of interest to you, please call 01252 954 990 or email me on email@example.com.