£50k per year + Package
over 2 years ago
Health & Safety Manager - 50k + Healthcare + Pension Scheme + Expenses + Laptop & Phone + 25 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays, based North West London
Principal People are seeking a Health & Safety Professional to be part of a growing Construction business, with multiple sites across London this is a fantastic opportunity for a Health and Safety Manager to develop their skills and establish themselves within a truly reputable company.
This company has a heavy focus on training and developing the right Health and Safety Professional. The business, covering across M&E and refurbishment as well as covering other construction areas has seen impressive growth within the last few years and look to further their growth within Health and Safety and therefore require a Health & Safety Manager whom can get the best from site teams and clients.
Key responsibilities of the Health & Safety Manager will include:
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Promoting an excellent health & safety culture
- Writing policies and procedures
- Playing an integral role in being an influential motivator amongst sub - contractors and site teams
The successful Health and Safety Manager will hold:
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Experience within refurbishment, M&E, Fit Out or similar
- Be within a commutable distance to North and West London
- Full UK Driver’s License
In return the successful Health & Safety Advisor will be entitled to up to 50k + Healthcare + Pension Scheme + expenses + Laptop & Phone + 25 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holiday.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. If this is of interest to you, please call 01252 954 990 or email Dominic Barnard on firstname.lastname@example.org.