£45k - 55k per year
almost 2 years ago
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Manager to join a well-established construction organisation based near to Mansfield, covering remits across the M1 corridor.
This position is an excellent opportunity for an established Health and Safety Professional in a renowned organisation who pride themselves on their impeccable safety culture. As the Health and Safety Manager you will drive Health and Safety and have the opportunity to make your mark on the organisations safety culture whilst developing your own credentials and experience.
The successful Health and Safety Manager will:
- Hold the NEBOSH diploma or equivalent
- Having experience working within the construction / civils industry (Telecoms / Utilities / Highways experience is highly desirable)
- Have experience with behavioural safety is desirable
- Be an engaging and communicative individual able to liaise at all levels
The best bits:
- Working within an organisation passionate about professional development
- Forward thinking organisation with a progressive approach to Health and Safety
- Being part of an expanding organisation with Pre-established training and development plans
In return, the successful Health and Safety Manager will be offered a salary of up to £55k + Car or Car Allowance + Fuel + Healthcare + Pension + Benefits
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply.