£30k - 40k per year
almost 2 years ago
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a well-established construction organisation based near Birmingham paying up to £40k.
This position is an excellent opportunity for an established Health and Safety Professional in a renowned organisation who pride themselves on their impeccable safety culture. As the Health and Safety Advisor, you will drive Health and Safety and have the opportunity to make your mark on the organisations safety culture whilst developing your own credentials and experience.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH construction certificate or equivalent
- Having experience working within the construction industry is ideal
- Have experience with behavioural safety is desirable
- Be an engaging and communicative individual able to liaise at all levels
The best bits:
- Working within an organisation who work on a variation of construction projects
- Forward thinking organisation with a progressive approach to Health and Safety
- Being part of an expanding organisation
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £40k plus government pension, 20 days holiday and bank holidays
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply today.