£35k - 40k per year
over 1 year ago
Health and Safety Manager – Hatfield – Single site
Are you seeking a fresh challenge in a new and diverse environment?
Are you passionate about Health and Safety, and working for a business who truly believe in safety first?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you!
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Manager in partnership with one of the largest Logistics organisations in the world.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a high performing business, advancing your skillset and knowledge in a highly sought-after industry.
Why work for this company?
- You will get to work with one of the biggest Logistics companies in the world, on a well-known contract
- This individual will truly be able to make a positive impact within the role
- This origination is incredibly well renowned with future development opportunities and internal job opportunities.
- You will be part of a large health and safety team, having 100 in health and safety within the UK alone.
The successful Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Being the subject matter expert onsite.
- Being visible, offering advice and guidance where needed.
- Implementing Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Conducting training, toolbox talks and inductions and investigating incidents where required
- Providing robust reporting across all areas of your role
- Building relationships with the team, management and stakeholders to actively encourage pro-active behaviours and overall, improve the culture.
- Develop plans for site in reduction of incidents and accidents.
The ideal Health and Safety Manager will have experience in the Logistics industry or similar industry hold the NEBOSH General certificate and have proven success of improving a culture and behaviours on site.
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- Salary offering between 35-40k depending on experience and qualifications
- A pension contribution match of up to 5%
- Excellent opportunities to progress within a large global organisation.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
If this is of interest to you, please contact Fran on 01252 954975 or send an email to F.Johnston@principalpeople.co.uk