£28k - 32k per year
about 2 years ago
Health and Safety Manager – 5-Star Acclaimed Hotel - Edinburgh – Up to £32,000 + private medical and excellent benefits package
Principal People are delighted to be exclusively partnered with an internationally renowned brand operating in hospitality and leisure.
The business are recruiting for a Health and Safety Manager based from a luxurious hotel supported by a professional and friendly team in a supportive environment.
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone that is:
- Currently a Health and Safety Advisor
- Currently a Health and Safety / HSEQ / SHEQ Advisor
- Currently a Health and Safety / HSEQ / SHEQ Manager within a small company
- Looking to bridge the gap in their career between Advisor / Manager
- In an advisory level position with aspirations of becoming a Manager in the future
The role will involve:
- Maintaining (with the opportunity to improve) the company’s current Health and Safety management systems
- Promoting a positive health and safety culture throughout the company
- Helping to deliver day to day operational safety duties and working within a team of 5
As the successful Health and Safety Manager, you will:
- Have 3 years’ experience minimum in a Health and Safety role
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum
- Ideally have worked in the following industry sectors: Leisure, Retail, Residential Property Management, Hospitality or similar.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- The parent company is an internationally recognised brand offering massive potential for professional development moving forwards
- It is an opportunity to add a huge amount of value to your CV and career, with a renowned company
- This is a role that is suited for a current advisor, but offers a great step towards management roles in the future
To ensure that you are considered for the role, please apply or send your CV directly to email@example.com