£45k - 55k per year + package
over 1 year ago
Health and Safety Manager - £45k to £55k + package – Rochdale –High risk Manufacturing
Are you seeking a fresh challenge with the autonomy to truly shape the role as your own?
Are you passionate about Health and Safety, and working for a business who truly believe in safety first?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Manager in partnership with an exceptional and well-established high-risk Manufacturing organisation. To be based at the Rochdale site. This role offers the ability to work autonomously, taking ownership for the health and safety onsite and setting the strategy, implementing new initiatives across the organisation. In this role you will report to the Head of Quality and Compliance.
Why work for this company?
- It is a Global organisation, who are a stable business with opportunities to progress
- A wide variation of projects to get involved in and expand your knowledge within
- Although you will have fully autonomy within this role you would still have the support of the Head of Quality and Compliance
- A chance to improve the current health and safety processes and put your own stamp on the organisation
- Working within a rapidly growing organisation with huge variations in the role
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- A salary of £45,000 to £55,000 depending on qualifications and experience
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays that increases with service
- On-site parking
- Pension of 5% match which increases with service
- Life insurance scheme
If you are interested, please apply if you:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate
- Have experience working within a high-risk environment
- Experience working on a COMAH site
- Have managerial experience
If this position is of interest to you, please contact Thomas on 01252 759162 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org