£60k - 65k per year
almost 2 years ago
Health and Safety Manager – Security & Transport – Midlands – £60,000 to £65,000 + Car / Car Allowance + Bonus + Package
Principal People are delighted to have been exclusively retained by a blue chip company, leading to recruit a Health and Safety Manager to join the business.
The company is recruiting for a Health and Safety Manager to truly own safety and to make their mark within a leading global business.
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone that is:
- Currently an experienced Health and Safety Manager / Group Health and Safety Manager who is looking to truly lead and influence Health and Safety operations
- Currently a Health and Safety Manager / Group Health and Safety Manager within the following industries; FM, Retail, Security, Logistics, Transport, Distribution
The role will involve:
- Managing safety in a group capacity across the company’s network of retail outlets
- Managing through others, influencing and building relationships across a dispersed network to ensure that operations are carried out safely and effectively
- Evolving the company’s existing strategy and policies
- Implementing and creating new ideas to a bought-in and engaged Senior Leadership Team
As the successful Health and Safety Manager, you will ideally have:
- Experience of being in a Health and Safety Manager level role within a large, multi-site or leading company
- A NEBOSH Diploma equivalent or higher qualification (NVQ / NCRQ / MSc / BSc) (Ideal but not essential)
- Experience of working in the following sectors; Facilities Management, Property / Real Estate / Retail / Warehousing / Logistics / Transport / Warehousing
With direct links to major stakeholders and the ability to make an impact from day one, this is a truly rare opportunity and an incredible career opportunity. If you are interested in discussing this further, please contact Taylor Newton firstname.lastname@example.org, apply on this website or apply directly through www.principalpeople.co.uk.