5 months ago
Principal People are excited to be recruiting for an experienced Health and Safety Manager based around the St Helens area.
You will have the opportunity to develop and implement new Health and Safety initiatives and develop a strategy to continuously improve the safety culture across the business. You will have the opportunity to work closely with the site leaders to ensure safety practices are being implemented.
This is a great opportunity to work within an industry leading business who hold Health and Safety as one of their core values. The role will be predominantly based in the St Helens area with occasional travel to sister sites within the region.
Health and Safety Manager - Pharmaceutical / Scientific – St Helens Area
The minimum requirements are:
- NEBOSH Diploma or Equivalent
- Experience working within a Chemical or Scientific industry
- Experience of working as an EHS Manager
The key duties include:
- Working with senior managers within the business on a clear H&S strategy
- Managing a H&S team across the business and helping with their continuous development
- Developing and implementing short and long term plans within the H&S department from both a strategic and hands on approach
- Ensuring the H&S culture is fed through the different business units
- Working closely with all levels of the business to make sure that everybody understands the importance of H&S
- Investigating accidents and carrying out investigations and working on a solution to reduce the risk of these reoccurring
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org