£45k - 47k per year
over 1 year ago
H&S Manager – up to £47,000 plus attractive benefits – Gatwick
Are you seeking a fresh challenge within a role you can put your own individual stamp on?
Are you passionate about Health and Safety and working for a business who truly believe in safety first?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you!
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Manager in partnership with an exceptional Global organisation who are one of the largest Logistic organisations in the world. This is an amazing opportunity to join a high performing business, offering the opportunity to put your own stamp on the role.
Why work for this company?
- It is a Global organisation, who are a stable business with opportunities to progress
- This individual will be able to implement new HSE initiatives and drive the culture change
- You will be given a great deal of autonomy to be able to make your own mark on the role
- Prestigious contract and very well known.
More about the role:
- You will have a hands-on approach to health and safety
- Delivering behavioural safety initiatives
- Able to bring new ideas and a fresh approach to the site
- Able to drive improvements in adherence and coach individuals as to their responsibilities
- Solutions driven and able to work with the wider team to implement initiatives
The ideal H&S Manager will have experience in Aviation or 3rd party organisations where there is a customer element although not essential. Hold the NEBOSH General and have proven experience of coaching and influencing operational managers.
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- £45,000 - £47,000 depending on experience and qualifications
- 25 days holiday + back holidays
- Contributory pension of up to 8% match
- Bonus of up to 15%
- Private medical
If this is of interest to you, please contact Francheska on 01252 954975 or send an email to F.Johnston@principalpeople.co.uk