£44k - 50k per year + Package
8 months ago
Health and Safety Manager - Up to £50,000 + £6k car allowance
Principal People are working with a leading provider of residential property who are expanding the current provision of safety within its well-established and long-standing safety team of nearly 18 strong!
The team are seeking management support for its regional advisors and to look at key risk areas and offer expert advice to the regions, you will also be required to offer specialist advise within some of its more complex care properties. You will be supported by a collaborative safety team and skilled in-house workforce to help maintain safe communities and its positive safety culture.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a quality focused organisation with a varied localised portfolio. As the successful candidate you will be responsible for liaising with operational staff and supporting them with any issues that arise within the portfolio helping to drive Safety standards.
The Successful Candidate will Possess:
- An active Graduate or Chartered IOSH membership
- Experience embedding a positive Health and Safety Culture
- Strong reporting and experience of helping to produce reports to board
- Experience of managing a team of professionals
The ideal Health and Safety Manager will possess experience of providing advice to a diverse range of professionals on all aspects of safety within a property, care, healthcare or housing environment.
The successful Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing Health and Safety issues across the portfolio
- Developing relationships with Operational Managers and Property Managers
- Managing their own work load, site visits and diary
- Ensuring implementation of policies and procedures within the organisation
In return the successful candidate will receive a generous salary of up to £50,000 plus a great package including a £6,000 car allowance, company pension scheme, 25 days leave and an ongoing commitment to professional development & CPD.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability.