£45k - 50k per year + car or car allowance + package
9 months ago
Health and Safety Manager – up to £50k + Package – Logistics - Home Based, Covering sites across the south of England.
Principal People are excited to be recruiting an experienced Health and Manager to work from home covering sites across the South of England. You will have the opportunity to work closely with the site leaders to ensure safety practices are being implemented.
This is a great opportunity to work within an industry leading business who hold health and safety as one of their core values. In this role you will report directly to the Head of Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality who holds a strong belief in the importance of a good Health and Safety Culture.
What’s in it for you?
- A chance to work from home and have complete autonomy over your diary
- Working for a multi-national organisation that offers career stability
- A company who offer great opportunities to progress.
- A true ability to make this role their own and make a real difference within the business
- A great opportunity to progress the companies HSE culture.
You will be required to:
- Continually work to improve and develop the site health and safety culture
- Carrying out health and safety risk assessments and audits across the business
- Carrying out health and safety training when required
- Work closely with all levels of the business to make sure that everybody understands the importance of H&S.
- Investigate accidents and carrying out investigations and working on a solution to reduce the risk of these reoccurring.
The successful Health and Safety Manager will:
- Hold a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent as minimum
- Be a member of IOSH (desirable but not essential)
- Have experience within a warehousing or distribution environment or similar
- Have ISO14001 management system experience although not essential
This is ideal for someone who wants to take the next step in their health and safety career into an organisation who truly want to see you develop and professionally grow. In return, the successful Health and Safety Manager will be offered a salary of up to £50,000 + car or car allowance plus attractive benefits package depending on qualifications and experience.
If this could be of interest, please apply now for your opportunity to register your application by sending your up to date CV to email@example.com and avoid missing this exceptional opportunity.