£50k per year
4 months ago
Health and Safety Manager - £50,000 + Benefits – Opportunity to work from home or from London office if commutable - *Excellent development opportunities*
I am currently looking for a Health and Safety Manager to join one of the world’s leading Health and Safety training organisations based in London.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking a role within an organisation in which no two days are the same. As the key point of contact within the organisation for all consultants internally and externally you will be a significant part of an organisation who provides training to a range of different organisations both within the UK and across the globe. You will have all the tools at your disposal to carry out the role at a high level and will be pushed to breach the boundaries of how you improve the services the consultants provide throughout the globe.
As the Health and Safety Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Managing 2 internal Health and Safety Consultants as well as the range of Associate external Consultants.
- Promoting the organisations services by attending client meetings throughout the globe with an objective of winning large- and small-scale contracts.
- You will assist the Head of the department campaign on specific policy changes within the UK and abroad to ensure that Health and Safety regulations across the globe are continuously improving.
The ideal Health and Safety Manager will have:
- A NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent within Occupational Health and Safety (NVQ level 5 / NCRQ Level 6 Diploma) with a Chartered Membership with IOSH (I will consider applicants who are at the late stages of achieving this)
- A degree level qualification in a different but relevant subject and a prominent CPD history.
- Health and Safety Management experience as they will be managing at least 2 individuals as well as a variety of different external associates and projects.
- Experience of delivering health and safety training courses with a passion for training and general H&S engagement with an ability to instil that passion in to other in the team and wider organisation.
- Experience working autonomously within a multi-disciplined organisation with an ability to work and manage a team remotely with an ability to be flexible to the organisations needs for international and UK wide travel.
In return, the successful Health and Safety Manager will be offered a salary of up to £50,000 + package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming three weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.