£50k - 55k per year
3 months ago
Principal People are working exclusively on behalf of a key client within the Swindon area and we are looking for an experienced Health and Safety Manager to join the business.
The position will require working on the main site in Swindon with occasional travel to other branches around the Country. The locations are spread around England but will only require check ups every three months, so the travel is very minimal.
This is a very operational and hands on position with the aim to improve the Health and Safety standard on the site. The site is very diverse and will involve different areas of the production industry such as Manufacturing, Warehousing and Distribution so anybody who has experience within these industries would be advantageous.
Health and Safety Manager – Swindon - £50,000 to £55,000 – Production Industry
The minimum requirements are:
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Experience within a Manufacturing, Warehousing and Distribution background preferred
- At least 5 years experience within a health and safety position
The key duties include:
- Offering appropriate advice and support to the site team within health and safety matters
- Being responsible for all aspects of health and safety compliance across all areas of the business
- Implementing practical and effective methods to promote awareness to Health and Safety
- To carry out operational Health and Safety duties such as risk assessments, method statements and accident investigations on the site
A salary between £50,000 to £55,000 will be offered to the successful candidate.
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on email@example.com
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard back within 10 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.