£45k - 55k per year
about 1 year ago
Principal People have an exciting position available for a Health and Safety Manager to join a well-established M&E contractor within the construction industry organisation whom are highly reputable in their market. This position is to be covering remits across the Northern Home Counties and London and is paying a salary of £45-55k (dependent upon experience) + Vehicle + 25 days Annual leave + Pension.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a continuously growing organisation whom work with a range of industry leading construction businesses primarily within the residential sector and are looking for a driven individual to join their team to be working upon a range of large scale new build environments to smaller scale construction projects. This role has sole responsibility for Health and Safety and with a huge and genuine commitment from board level to continued improvement, this individual will be given the autonomy to introduce new and progressive ideas to the business.
To be successful for the role of Health and Safety Manager you will:
- Be NEBSOH Certificate qualified as a minimum
- Ideally have industry experience within M+E / Installations on construction projects and understand the associated risks.
- Have experience of working in fast paced construction environments.
- Be happy to travel a multisite position both inside and outside of London.
- Any experience working with ISO 14001 is desirable.
- Be an engaging, driven and communicative individual able to liaise at all levels of a business
This role is paying £45-55k (dependent upon experience) + Vehicle + 25 days Annual leave + Pension. This is an urgent role, if you would like to register your interest for the role please follow the link to apply!