£50k per year + Benefits package
over 1 year ago
Health and Safety Manager – £50,000 and excellent benefits package – Crawley – *opportunities for international travel*
If you are passionate about Health and Safety and seeking a new challenge with a specialist and unique company, Principal People may have the perfect opportunity for you.
We are currently looking for a Health and Safety Manager to join an exclusive and global organisation at a very exciting time for the company. This newly created role would be a big opportunity and is a chance to be part of a pioneering and growing business with the space to develop and progress your career as well as the prospect of international travel.
The successful Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Ensuring workplace and employee safety.
- Creating training materials for new and existing staff.
- Implementing the safety strategy created by the Director and Head of Safety.
- Working at a group level, influencing and implementing safety across the group of companies.
- Connecting the central group and department leads; IT, People, Risk, and Aviation.
- Conducting periodic reviews of safety performance.
- Ensuring that things are in place for any incidents.
- Encouraging continuous improvement.
- Supporting the business with the management of any serious incidents.
The ideal Health and Safety Manager will have:
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent.
- Driving license.
- Experience in the following industries is desired but not essential: Travel, Leisure, Tourism, Hospitality, Retail, Events, Entertainment, Airlines would be beneficial.
- Facilities, corporate office type roles would be ideal.
- Open to international travel.
The successful applicant will be offered a basic salary of £50,000 per annum (depending on experience and qualifications) and an excellent benefits package including optional 5% matched pension scheme, up to 10 days additional holiday, and additional bonuses.
If you feel this could be of interest to you, please contact Lauren on 01252 954987 or apply to email@example.com