£40k - 45k per year
over 1 year ago
Principal People are looking for an experienced Health and Safety professional to work within a Food Manufacturing company based in York.
This role will be responsible for the day to day running of the Health and Safety department for a large food manufacturing site, so experience within Health and Safety is essential.
The role will be based on a single site, but it will be part of a wider and supportive team to help you progress and develop your skills within Health and Safety.
Health & Safety Manager – Food Manufacturing – £40,000 - £45,000 - York
The minimum requirements are:
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Experience within a Health and Safety Position previously
- Experience within a Manufacturing or Production environment essential
The key duties include:
- Working closely with the site operational team in improving the standard of Health and Safety on site
- Being active on the shop floor and coaching people within the business on safe working practices
- Assisting with the development and delivery of safety training across the site to new and existing team members
- Investigating accidents and investigations and working on a solution to reduce the risk of these reoccurring with the site teams
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org