£48k - 58k per year
about 1 year ago
Health and Safety Manager – Opportunity to make your own mark in this role - based in Plymouth – £48,000 - £58,000 + benefits
Are you passionate about Health and Safety and working for an international, blue-chip business who truly believe in safety first and encourage new ideas?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you!
Principal People are delighted to have exclusively partnered with a family owned manufacturing organisation who produce some of the world’s best-loved brands to over 80 countries. They are looking for a passionate Health and Safety Manager to join their inspiring and energetic team and will be given full autonomy to really make a difference within the company. As the Health and Safety Manager, you will report to the site General Manager and have a dotted line to the Regional Health and Safety Manager with a Health and Safety Advisor reporting into you.
Why work for this company?
- The opportunity to work for a growing business who are truly engaged in striving for HSE excellence
- They are a sustainable organisation who are striving to do what they can to support the environment and make this world a better place
- A strong supporter of local and international charities and communities
- They have ongoing commitment to the growth and development of their staff
- They produce some of the world’s best loved brands
- They offer all staff Health and Wellness programmes to help staff manage their work life-balance and stress levels
- This is a brand-new role with the opportunity to put your own stamp on it
The ideal Health and Safety Manager will possess as a minimum
- NEBOSH General Certificate in Operational Health and Safety
- Managerial experience within a focused health and safety role. Ideal backgrounds would be manufacturing or something similar although not essential
- Experience working within a larger organisation
- Be able to show examples of exposure to change management
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- £48,000 - £58,000 depending on experience and qualifications
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension
- Staff discounts
- Private Medical
- Health and Wellness programs to help associates manage their work-life balance and stress levels
- Financial protection covering sickness, disability and death.
If this is of interest to you, please contact Francheska on 01252 954975 or send an email to F.Johnston@principalpeople.co.uk