£50k - 55k per year
29 days ago
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Manager in partnership with an exceptional private sector charitable health care organisation based in London.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a high performing organisation, with the opportunity to take the next step in your health and safety career. This opportunity could help to equip the successful applicant with the skillset and experience on their journey to becoming a head of or director of Health and Safety in years to come.
The organisation has a long and illustrious history stretching back to the early part of the 20th Century and has experienced steady growth decade on decade. The successful Health and Safety Manager will report directly into the executive board and join an environment in which health and safety is central to business operations.
The successful Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Implementing Health, Safety and Wellbeing policies and procedures
- Assisting with all aspects of property and estates compliance for the organisation’s portfolio
- Conducting training, toolbox talks and inductions and investigating incidents where required
- Providing robust reporting and assurance directly to the board
- Actively developing relationships with internal key stakeholders to actively influence the Health, Safety and Wellbeing culture
- Reviewing conducted risk assessments and method statements and acting as the point of contact for all Health and Safety related queries
- Actively leading and developing the existing HSE team
The ideal Health and Safety Manager will have experience in a role with exposure to property-related safety and/or compliance within Health and Safety and will have the following qualifications/experience:
- Experience in giving guidance on property and estates safety;
- A good working knowledge of CDM regulations;
- Graduate Membership of IOSH as an absolute minimum, Chartered Membership preferred;
- Experience dealing with healthcare organisations, NHS or enforcement authorities (desirable, but not essential)
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- Between £50,000 - £55,000 basic salary dependent on experience
- An excellent staff training fund to support future professional development
- Season Ticket Loan
- Private Medical Package
- Employee Assistance Package
- 25 Days AL + BH
- An excellent pension scheme.
If this is of interest to you, please contact Bradley French on 01252 954 955 or apply to firstname.lastname@example.org