£270 - 310 per day
13 days ago
A Health and Safety Manager is required to join a leading logistics and distribution business, based near to Milton Keynes covering UK wide site locations and is to pay £270-310 per day. This position is an excellent opportunity for a health and safety professional looking to work within a leading business with a strong reputation in their field. You will be responsible for all operational health and safety duties within a reputable organisation that pride themselves on their excellent safety culture that already exists. It is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills, exposure and credentials in a niche area of industry.
As Health and Safety Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Health and safety inspections and audits
- Produce risk assessments and safe systems of work
- Acting as a positive health and safety presence on site
- Advise the company on health and safety policies in line with current legislation
- Attend Health & Safety meetings
The ideal Health and Safety Manager will:
- Hold NEBOSH General Certificate minimum
- Have experience of health & safety within Logistics / Distribution / Warehousing
- Be a flexible to work across the UK with overnight stays
- Be an engaging and communicative individual with the ability to liaise at all levels
In return, the day rate offered for the Health and Safety Manager is up to £270 to £310pd
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply!