£45k - 50k per year
over 1 year ago
Principal People are looking for an experienced health and safety professional to work within a Manufacturing company based near Bromsgrove.
This role will be responsible for the day to day running of the health and safety department for a large manufacturing site, so experience within health and safety is essential.
The role will be based on a single site, but it will be part of a wider and supportive team to help you progress and develop your skills within Health and Safety.
Health & Safety Manager – Manufacturing – £45,000 - £50,000 - Bromsgrove
The minimum requirements are:
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent would be preferred. However, candidates holding a NEBOSH General Certificate will also be considered.
- Experience within a health and safety position previously
- Experience within a Manufacturing or Production environment essential
The key duties include:
- Working closely with the site operational team in improving the standard of health and safety on site
- Being active on the shop floor and coaching people within the business on safe working practices
- Assisting with the development and delivery of safety training across the site to new and existing team members
- Investigating accidents and investigations and working on a solution to reduce the risk of these reoccurring with the site teams
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today!