£50k - 55k per year
10 days ago
Health and Safety Managers Wanted – London - £50-£55k
*** Please Note *** This is not currently a live role, but we are looking for expressions of interest as we anticipate such a role to become live in the very near future.
Principal People are the leading HSEQ recruitment specialists, established almost 30 years ago. With a committed team of specialist Contract Consultants, we are dedicated to guiding you through the process and securing you the right role. We are currently looking for Health & Safety Managers with experience working within the public or property sectors.
We are currently seeking Health and Safety Managers who are passionate about making a positive difference within the organisation that they are part of. We are looking for individuals that are keen to utilise their transferable skills in a role within the housing sector.
Health & Safety Manager responsibilities may include the following but not limited to:
- Developing a strategic plan for safety and positive cultural change
- Writing and implementing Health, Safety and wellbeing policies and procedures.
- Investigating incidents when required and developing lessons learnt.
- Preparing health and safety reports and delivering these to senior management
In order to be considered for any up-coming opportunities you will need:
- Experience of managing safety within a property and estates-based risk profile
- Experience managing and co-ordinating contractors
- An appreciation of the recent review of Building Safety
- Graduate Status of IOSH or equivalent
Should you be interested in the above please apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org