£45k - 55k per year + Package
01252 759 162
about 2 months ago
Health and Safety Manager – Glasgow – £45,000 - £55,000
This is an exciting opportunity for a Health and Safety Manager to join a leading events and leisure organisation that holds an impeccable reputation in their industry. Reporting directly to the Head of Security, you will be responsible for managing safety operationally and strategically across their large and diverse estate spread across two local sites, in this role no two days will be the same!
The successful candidate will play an iatrical role within this exciting and people focused organisation and be responsible for promoting a high-level standard of safety within the estate. This unique opportunity will allow you to work in a position that expose’s you to a diverse operation where you will gain new skills across a wide range of risks.
This role will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Managing operational safety within an ever-changing environment
- Reviewing and signing off contractor risk assessments and method statements
- Engaging with external stakeholders and managing risk.
- Investigating accidents and incidents and taking responsibility for managing the accident management system.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Graduate Membership of IOSH as a minimum ideally CMIOSH or working towards this
- Experience in a health and safety role within an events, leisure or similar public facing high footfall environments such as (but not limited to) retail, facilities management and estates management
- The ability to engage and influence a complex range of external and internal parties to adopt appropriate health hands safety standards.
In return the salary is up to £55,000 plus an expansive benefits package including 3x life assurance, up to private pension scheme, dedicated CDP allowance and expansive staff benefits list including discounts at company outlets and events.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV in to R.firstname.lastname@example.org