£350 - £400 per day
16 days ago
Health and Safety Manager – Civil Engineering - Bracknell – up to £400 per day
Principal People have partnered with an internationally recognised Civil Engineering organisation who are currently seeking a Health and Safety Manager. The expected length of the contract initially will be 3-6 months. The role will involve managing a team of Health and Safety Advisors across a region within the business and will also be the go to individual for multiple impressive projects. As a leader in their field this organisation has an innovative mindset towards Health and Safety, providing autonomy for positive change.
The key responsibilities of the successful Health and Safety Manager will be:
• Providing support to an existing team of Health and Safety Advisors
• Supporting the projects operational teams and senior management
• Supporting the Head of Health and Safety in developing Health and Safety strategies
The successful Health and Safety Manager will hold:
• Some experience within the Civil Engineering sector (Utilities, Rail or Highways)
• NEBSOH General Certificate or Equivalent
• Experience managing a team within Health and Safety
In return, the successful Health and Safety Manager will be offered a daily rate of £350 - £400 per day depending on qualifications and experience.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the current pandemic, we regret that are not able to provide individual responses to unsuccessful applications. Therefore, if you have not been contacted by Principal People within 3 working days of submitting an application, unfortunately your application has not been successful.