£45k - 55k per year
01252 759 162
3 months ago
Principal People are currently exclusively working with a client who are looking for a Health and Safety Manager to look after the Health and Safety across the UK.
This role will be responsible for working closely with the site operational teams across the UK, so experience within a multi site role is vital. The company have a strong focus upon engagement and this role will be vital in developing and implementing the Health and Safety culture across the business.
There is a great deal of variation within this position, and a great opportunity to work with the business Managing Director on improving the Health and Safety across the business.
Health & Safety Manager – Engineering – £50,000 - £55,000 – Duxford (UK Wide Travel)
The minimum requirements are:
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- NEBOSH Diploma or Equivalent Preferred
- Experience within a Health and Safety Position previously
- Experience within a Engineering environment essential
- Experience working in a multi site role previously
The key duties include:
- Travelling around the UK and working closely site operational teams in improving the standard of Health and Safety on the sites
- Instructing the site operational teams on safe practices and advising them on how to improve
- Assisting with the development and delivery of safety training across the site to new and existing team members
- Investigating accidents and investigations and working on a solution to reduce the risk of these reoccurring with the site teams
- Working on a long term Health and Safety Culture change programme
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on email@example.com