£55k - 60k per year
01252 759 162
9 months ago
Principal People are looking for an experienced Health and Safety Manager to work within a Manufacturing company based near Stockport.
This role will be responsible for the day to day running of the Health and Safety department for a manufacturing site, so experience within Health and Safety is essential.
The role will be based on a single site, and you will be working closely with the operational team and have a big focus upon Health and Safety engagement.
Health and Safety Manager – Manufacturing – £55,000 - £60,000 - Stockport
The minimum requirements are:
- NEBOSH Diploma or Equivalent
- Experience within a Health and Safety Position previously
- Experience within a Manufacturing / Engineering / Production environment essential
The key duties include:
- Working closely with the site operational team in improving the standard of Health and Safety on site
- Being active on the shop floor and coaching people within the business on safe working practices
- Assisting with the development and delivery of safety training across the site to new and existing team members
- Having a hands on and flexible approach to Health and Safety
- Investigating accidents and investigations and working on a solution to reduce the risk of these reoccurring with the site teams
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on email@example.com