£35k - 38k per year + pro rata
01252 759 162
almost 2 years ago
Health and Safety Manager - £35k to £38k (pro rata) – 6-month contract – Cambridge – Public Sector
Principal People are delighted to be exclusively recruiting for a Health and Safety Manager to join a reputable public sector organisation based in Cambridge.
Supporting the Head of Health and Safety with responsibility of one Health and Safety Advisor, the successful candidate will act as a competent person providing health and safety advice and guidance throughout the organisation.
As the Health and Safety Manager you will be:
- Carrying out risk assessments and audits
- Conducting accident investigations
- Writing health and safety reports
- Promoting a good health and safety culture throughout the organisation
The successful Health and Safety Manager will have the following qualifications/experience as a minimum:
- A NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
- Be a member of IOSH
- Experience of working within a public sector or multifaceted environment
This is an immediate requirement, with interview availability over the next week. If you are interested in discussing this further; please click ‘apply’, contact Shakira Payne on 01252 759162 or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org