£45k - 50k per year
01252 759 162
about 1 year ago
Principal People are looking for an experienced Health and Safety professional to work within a successful manufacturing company in Harrow.
This role will offer a great opportunity to inspire and engage with the teams on the different sites to engage the workforce and increase the standard of Health and Safety across the business.
The site is undergoing lots of change and improvement so this will offer you a great opportunity to be involved within different projects. This role will be very operational so experience within a manufacturing environment is vital.
H&S Manager – Manufacturing – Harlow – up to £45K - £50K + Benefits
The minimum requirements are:
- NEBOSH General Certificate (Diploma level preferred)
- Experience within a Manufacturing, FMCG or Production environment
- Had experience of implementing a culture change towards Health and Safety
The key duties include:
- Working with the General Manager and Managing Director in setting a proactive strategy to Health and Safety
- Interacting with the site and working with them on solutions to problems
- Providing the site teams information on how to improve Health and Safety on the site
- Being involved within a big Health and Safety culture change programme
- Coaching people within the business on Safe practices
- Investigating accidents and investigations and working on a solution to reduce the risk of these reoccurring with the site teams
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on email@example.com