£45k - 50k per year
01252 759 162
4 months ago
Health and Safety Manager – 12-month Fixed Term Contract - £45k to £50k – 25769 – Near Southall, London– Logistics
A Health and Safety Manager is required to join a leading distribution and logistics organisation covering their site based Nearly Southall. This position is an excellent opportunity for a Health and Safety Professional looking to work within a leading business with a strong reputation in their field. You will be working on one of the company’s newest and most prestigious client contracts with a market leading business in the retail sector. It is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills, exposure, and credentials within a renowned business.
As Health and Safety Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Accident Investigation
- Driving of behavioural change on site
- Site Inspections / audits
- Overall development of a positive health and safety culture for accident reduction.
- Offer H&S Advice to the site
The ideal Health and Safety Manager will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum
- Must have experience of working within Logistics or Distribution environment
- Have experience of HAZOP (desirable)
- Have experience of Behavioural Safety / Change / Training
- Be an engaging and communicative individual with the ability to liaise at all levels
In return, the salary offered for the Health and Safety Manager is £45-50k + 25 days AL + Benefits.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply!