£44k - 49k per year
01252 759 162
3 months ago
Are you an experienced and operational Health and Safety Manager and want to work within a highly successful and international company that has a keen passion for internal development?
This role will offer a great opportunity to inspire and engage with the teams on the different sites to engage the workforce and increase the standard of Health and Safety across the business. You will have the opportunity to develop and mentor a team of 3 Health and Safety Advisors.
As the Health and Safety Manager, you will have the opportunity to look after the logistical process for the manufacturing site, which is covered in history within the area.
Health and Safety Manager – Logistics – Speke– £44-49K
We would love to see CV’s from people who have:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate (Diploma level preferred)
- Experience in managing a Health and Safety Team (Desirable)
- Experience within a Logistics, Warehousing, Manufacturing, or Transportation Industry
As the Health and Safety Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Working with the site operational team and implementing a proactive strategy to Health and Safety
- Being a senior member of the Health and Safety Department and leading the direction of the Safety plan
- Providing a great mixture between operational and strategic Health and Safety input for the site
- Leading and developing a team of 3 Health and Safety Advisors within the Business
- Coaching people within the business on Safe practices
- Investigating accidents and investigations and working on a solution to reduce the risk of these reoccurring
What is good about this role?:
- You will be leading a team of Health and Safety Advisors, so you will have the opportunity to develop and mentor them as professionals
- You will be working in a fast-paced environment, where every day is different and you will be exposed to different risks
- The company are one of the biggest companies within their industry and a household name across the globe
- The company have always had a focus upon personal development and progression, and have recently promoted the group director from within the business
- They have had lots of investment into the division and site recently, increasing site productivity and Health and Safety
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today as we would love to hear from you.