£50k - 58k per year
01252 759 162
6 months ago
Health and Safety Manager - £58,000 – West London
We are working with a Housing Provider to search for Health and Safety Manager that will help to create an innovative approach to safety working alongside a talented team of health, safety & building safety professionals. The organisation we are partnering with are ambitious, expanding and want to make a difference.
As the Health and Safety Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring and reporting on the management of health and safety within the organisation and assist in providing advice and support to line managers within the Housing Management team.
- Assisting in the undertaking of serious accident/incident investigations and preparing professionally written and concise, practical reports for senior management recommending action for improvement to mitigate recurrences.
- Assisting in providing technical advice and training with regards to fire safety and fire risk assessment and range of health and safety issues
- Liaising effectively and productively with all members of project teams to deliver efficient and safe projects
- Reviewing policies, method statements and safety plans produced and developed by contractors before works commencing and through projects
The ideal Health and Safety Manager will have:
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Have experience advising safety within a property-based environment
- Experience managing contractor safety and ensuring correct procedures are in place
- Hold a full UK driving license and have access to a motor vehicle for day to day duties
In return, the successful Health and Safety Manager will be offered a starting salary of up to £58,000 plus a competitive package.
This is an urgent requirement, and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 02037622793 or email email@example.com to express your interest.