£30k - 35k per year
01252 759 162
about 1 month ago
Health & Safety Manager – £35,000.00 + Health Cash Plan + Life Assurance + Expensed Travel + 8 % Pension Scheme + 20 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays – Based near Great Notley
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Health & Safety Manager to join a market leading Engineering & Telecoms organisation based near Great Notley. This position will be standalone and report directly into the Group Managing Director, providing you with an opportunity to lead and implement Health & Safety across the business.
This business is seeking a passionate and autonomous H&S professional who is looking to progress a career within the health and safety industry and in turn be provided a role which will broaden their knowledge within the manufacturing, engineering and telecommunications sectors. Your day to day will be based around the Great Notley area, however the business does operate across the South East.
The Health and Safety Manager’s day to day duties will include;
- Carrying out site visits
- Conducting compliance audits
- Leading in-house Safety training with managers and employees
- Reviewing and assisting safe systems of works
- Preparing and delivering HSE strategy and Group-wide policies
To be successful for the role of Health and Safety Manager you will hold;
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Full UK Driving License
- Experience within Telecoms, Heavy Engineering or Heavy Manufacturing, Construction or Fabrication
- Within a 45 minute commute to the Great Notley area
Beneficial Criteria Includes;
- Formal Environmental qualification
- Working knowledge or Qualification in Working at Height
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- Working knowledge or Qualification of ISO Management Systems
In return, the Health and Safety Manager will receive £35,000.00 + Health Cash Plan + Life Assurance + Expensed Travel + 8 % Pension Scheme + 20 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV in to email@example.com.