£50k - 60k per year
01252 759 162
27 days ago
Health and Safety Manager - £50,000 – £60,000 – South London
We are working with a large Housing Provider to search for a Health and Safety Manager that will help to provide assurance of compliance with safety legislation and policy and procedures for employees, residents, and contractors.
The successful Health and Safety Manager will manage a safety team to ensure they are delivering an effective and appropriate technical and specialist safety service.
As the Health and Safety Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring and reporting on the management of health and safety within the organisation and assist in providing advice and support
- Providing programmes and training with regards to CDM, Asbestos, Legionella, Gas and Electrical legislation and a range of health and safety issues
- Developing and implementing policies, method statements and safety plans produced and developed by contractors before works commencing and through projects
- Managing a team of safety professionals and ensuring the support and guidance of the team members in delivery of the service and quality of data and information provided.
The ideal Health and Safety Manager will have:
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Have experience advising safety within a property-based environment
- Experience managing contractor safety and ensuring correct procedures are in place
- Hold a full UK driving license and have access to a motor vehicle for day to day duties
In return, the successful Health and Safety Manager will be offered a starting salary of up to £60,000 plus a competitive package.
This is an urgent requirement, and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 02037622793 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.