£30k - 40k per year
01252 759 162
8 months ago
Health and Safety Manager - £40,000 + package – London covering sites in London / South East – Care
Principal People are pleased to be exclusively partnered with a fantastic care organisation that are recruiting for a Health and Safety Manager to join their team. This role will initially be based at home with site travel and will eventually be office based two days per week.
From a safety perspective, there will be a real mixture of risks due to the diversity of the properties the organisation has; meaning that the role will offer real variety and no two days will be the same.
Key responsibilities of this role:
- Carrying out risk assessments and audits
- Carrying out DSE assessments
- Developing and delivering training
- Advising on health and safety issues across the organisation
- Carrying out site visits
- Updating and maintaining systems
The successful Health and Safety Manager will:
- Ideally Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent or be working towards it as a minimum
- Ideally be a Graduate Member of IOSH or above
- Hold a Full UK driving license and willingness to operate to multi-sites.
- Possess experience working within a care, social housing, property management or facilities management environment.
The successful applicant will receive a salary of up to £40,000 plus package depending on experience.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this great opportunity, please email your CV directly to email@example.com 01252 759162 or apply through the Principal People website at www.principalpeople.co.uk