£40k - 45k per year + Package
01252 759 162
about 1 year ago
Health and Safety Manager - £40,000 - £45,000 + package – Cardiff covering South Wales – Care
Principal People are pleased to be exclusively partnered with a fantastic care organisation that are recruiting for a Health and Safety Manager to join their team. This role will initially be based at home with site travel across the south of Wales.
From a safety perspective, there will be a real mixture of risks due to the diversity of the properties the organisation has; meaning that the role will offer real variety and no two days will be the same.
Key responsibilities of this role:
- Providing Leadership and management of all Health and Safety aspects across all sites, reporting straight into the board.
- Co-ordinate, manage and report on all Health and Safety requirements across the organisation.
- Developing and delivering training
- Advising on health and safety issues across the organisation sites
- Updating and maintaining Health and Safety systems
The successful Health and Safety Manager will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Hold a Full UK driving license and willingness to operate to multi-sites.
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- Possess experience working within a care, charity social housing, property management or facilities management environments.
The successful applicant will receive a salary of up to £45,000 plus package depending on experience.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this great opportunity, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org 01252 954 969 or apply through the Principal People website at www.principalpeople.co.uk