£40k - 45k per year
01252 759 162
over 1 year ago
Principal People are currently looking for a Health and Safety Professional to manage the Divisional Health and Safety for a large Recycling and Engineering Company who are the UK market leader in their field.
This role will offer a great opportunity to inspire and engage with the teams on the different sites to engage the workforce and increase the standard of Health and Safety across the business.
This role is a field based role based around the UK, so experience within a multi site position previously is very much essential. There is a great deal of flexibility across the role, which will require you to attend senior meetings at the head office in North Derbyshire and then organise your own diary to visit the different sites around the UK.
Business Unit Health and Safety Manager – UK Wide – Recycling / Engineering
The minimum requirements are:
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Experience within a Multi Site Health and Safety Position previously
- Experience within a operational Health and Safety Position (Manufacturing / Engineering / Recycling background preferred)
The key duties include:
- Working with regional teams in setting a proactive strategy to Health and Safety
- Managing and developing two HSEQ Advisors reporting into this role
- Implementation of Group HSE Strategy
- Reporting HSE shortfalls and non-conformities into the business and working towards creative solutions with the wider HSE team
- Coaching people within the business to work at the HSEQ standard expected by the organisation
- Travelling across the UK and working with stakeholders to create a standardised approach to HSEQ
What makes this a great opportunity?:
- There is a great deal of scope for the new Health and Safety Manager to make a big difference within the division
- The Health and Safety Department is growing so there is a lot of opportunity to shape the role how you wish
- The company are a big player within their field, offering a great deal of job security and stability
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org