Kingston upon Thames
£55k - 65k per year
01252 759 162
12 days ago
**Health and Safety Manager – Kingston-upon-Thames – £55,000 - £65,000 + CPD Support Package**
Principal People are delighted to have been retained by a fascinating Health and Safety specialist consultancy to identify a new Health and Safety Manager. You will act as the epicentre of safety management on behalf of some of the world’s leading TV and film production crews. Advising on safety and enabling some heart-racing, edge-of-your-seat filming and acting. You could be advising on risk assessments on behalf of a film crew looking to suspend someone from a helicopter as they enter a live volcano, or a group of actors that are filming a scene in sub-zero degree temperatures. If you are someone that is excited by thrills, easily adaptable to change and can help enable safety and find solutions for sometimes seemingly impossible tasks – this role would be an excellent fit for you.
As the Health and Safety Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team of two Health and Safety Advisors
- Building relationships with company clients to provide excellent Health and Safety advice
- Supporting the Managing Director in business operations
- Working with a variety of dynamic risks
The ideal Health and Safety Manager will have:
- Experience of working at Health and Safety Manager level, ideally with management experience
- The ability to solve problems and think on their feet
- Experience working with customers or clients
- A flexible and adaptable approach to safety
- A degree level safety-related qualification (NEBOSH Diploma, NCRQ Diploma, NVQ 4 / 5) – this is advantageous but not necessarily essential if you have the relevant experience
In return, the successful Health and Safety Manager will receive £55,000 - £65,000 as a basic salary depending on experience, a further benefits package, as well as an exceptional career opportunity with an exciting organisation.
If this could be of interest, please register your interest with Lauren Alsop now by sending your CV to email@example.com, applying on www.principalpeople.co.uk or clicking ‘apply’.