£40k - 50k per year
01252 759 162
over 1 year ago
Health and Safety Manager - 3-6 month Fixed Term Contract - £40-50k – Oxford - 25998
A Health and Safety Manager is required to join a well-established food manufacturing organisation within the Oxford area. This position is an excellent opportunity for a Health and Safety Professional looking to work within a highly progressive and established business with a strong reputation in their field. This position is to be covering a 3-6 month FTC and will be responsible for operational on-site responsibilities as well as implementing continual improvement to the sites HSE.
As Health and Safety Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Site Inspections / audits
- Assess policies, standards and procedures
- Accident Investigation
- Overall development of a positive health and safety culture
- Offer H&S Advice to the site
The ideal Health and Safety Manager will:
- Hold NEBOSH General Certificate minimum
- Have experience of working within Manufacturing (Food) / FMCG / Automation
- Have experience of food hygiene
- Be an engaging and communicative individual with the ability to liaise at all levels
In return, the salary offered for the Health and safety Manager is £40-50k + benefits.
This is an urgent requirement, and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this opportunity, please follow the link to apply!