£40k - 55k per year
01252 759 162
5 months ago
Health and Safety Manager – up to £55,000 + benefits package – Bishop Stortford
Are you seeking a fresh challenge with the autonomy to truly shape the role as your own?
Are you passionate about Health and Safety, and working for a business who truly believe in safety first?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you!
Principal People are excited to recruiting for an experienced Health and Safety Manager based in Bishop Stortford.
The position is working within the HSE Operations Department for a successful manufacturing company, with a strong focus on Stakeholder engagement towards Health, Safety and Environment. You will be leading the Health, Safety and Environmental Functions, and will be required to develop new strategies for the site, whilst ensuring the new strategy is communicated through the senior leadership team and working with the senior leadership team on Health and Safety Projects.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director you will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on this single site in Bishop Stortford.
The minimum requirements are:
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- 5 years + working within a Health and Safety position
- Experience working within a Manufacturing environment.
The key duties include:
- Creating and implementing new Health and Safety initiatives onto the site
- To ensure the leadership team are fully engaged and adhering to the company Health and safety standards
- To drive best practice across the business and develop a strong safety culture
- Engaging regularly with all relevant stakeholders, particularly the sites senior leadership team, to execute new strategies for the site
- Managing the site HSMS & EMS, ensuring they are reviewed and updated periodically, in line with new legislations
- Mentoring and developing skills of junior HSE professionals on site
A salary of up to £55,000 depending on experience plus benefits will be rewarded to the successful applicant.
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on F.Johnston@principalpeople.co.uk
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard back within 10 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.