£27.5k per year
01252 759 162
7 months ago
Principal People are excited to recruiting for an experienced Health and Safety Manager based in Motherwell who will be employed on a Part Time basis.
The position is working within the Health and Safety Department for a successful Manufacturing company and the role will have a strong focus upon employee engagement towards Health and Safety. The role will involve leading the Health and Safety Function for the site and will be responsible for all Health and Safety matters.
This is a great opportunity to work with a flexible company who have a strong focus upon Health and Safety.
Health and Safety Manager – Part Time – Motherwell - £27.5K (24hrs per week) + Benefits – Manufacturing
The minimum requirements are:
- Experience of working within a Engineering / Manufacturing environment
- NEBOSH General Certificate
The key duties include:
- Ensuring that the requirements of all relevant Health and Safety legislation are implemented, and that the business complies with corporate requirements
- Carrying out operational Health and Safety duties and being a visible influence on the shop floor, providing advice and guidance on Health and Safety related matters
- Creating and implementing new Health and Safety initiatives onto the site
- To ensure the leadership team are fully engaged and adhering to the company Health and Safety standard
- To drive best practice across the business and develop a strong safety culture
- Drive reduction of the accident rate across the site through rigorous application of safety management
A salary of up to £27,500 per year will be offered to the successful applicant, and that will be provided for working for 24 hours a week. The working days are flexible.
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard back within 10 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.