£50k - 55k per year
01252 759 162
7 months ago
A Health and Safety Manager is required to join a well-established construction and civils business covering a project in the Falkirk area. This position is to pay £50-55k dependant on individual and experience. This position is an excellent opportunity for a Health and Safety Professional looking to work within a leading business with a strong reputation in their field. You will be responsible as the direct contact between the business and client as well as support of the HSE team that will be assisting below this position.
The ideal Health and Safety Manager will:
- Hold NEBOSH General Certificate minimum, ideally Diploma
- Have experience of working within heavy civils / groundworks projects
- Have a knowledge of concrete, piling, temporary works
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills able to work with a demanding, high profile client.
- Be an engaging and communicative individual with the ability to liaise at all levels
In return, the salary on offer is £50-55k dependant on individual and experience.
This is an urgent requirement, and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply!