£50k - 65k per year
01252 759 162
8 months ago
Health & Safety Manager - £50-65k – London – Principal Contractor – 26008 – se1 1aa – construction
Principal People are delighted to offer an exceptional opportunity for a Health and Safety Manager seeking a new opportunity with a key client of ours and a globally recognised Principal Contractor. This is a chance to work for a prestigious business and is ideal for a Health and Safety professional to further their career within an established Health and Safety team. This role is to be working on some of the Capitals most prestigious projects, working with project leadership teams and driving a positive health and safety culture.
Key responsibilities of this Health & Safety Manager include:
- Site audits and inspections
- Establish and maintain H&S standards on projects
- Accident Investigations
- Working with Project Leadership Teams on Health and Safety
- Health and Safety reporting
The successful Health & Safety Manager will hold:
- NEBOSH Diploma level minimum and GradIOSH or above
- Experience of working on large scale construction projects (ideally £100m+)
- Experience working as Principal Contractor (Essential)
- Be an engaging a communicative individual able to liaise at all levels.
In return the successful candidate will be entitled to a salary of £50-65k + Car or Allowance + Pension + Healthcare + Company Benefits. If you are interested in this role please follow the link to apply!