£47k - 52k per year
01252 759 162
NB / 26016
about 1 year ago
Health and Safety Manager - £47k to £52k + package – Public Sector – Stratford – Permanent
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Manager to join a public-sector organisation based near Stratford.
Reporting to the Health and Safety Director and managing a team of two individuals, the successful candidate will play a keep part in overseeing all health and safety from a strategic viewpoint.
As the Health and Safety Manager you will be responsible for:
- Writing policies and procedures
- Overseeing risk assessments and audits across the organisation
- Developing and delivering health and safety training
- Assisting with accident investigation
- Updating and maintaining the management system
- Chairing health and safety meetings
The successful Health and Safety Manager will:
- Hold a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent as a minimum.
- Be a Graduate member of IOSH (desirable)
- Ideally have experience of working within a Public Sector, Property Management, Education, Social Housing Environment
In return the successful candidate will be offered up to £52k + package.
This is an immediate requirement, with interview availability over the next week. If you are interested in discussing this further; please click ‘apply’, contact Daniel Saunders on 01252 954 969 or email your CV directly to email@example.com