£40k - 47k per year + Package
01252 759 162
15 days ago
** Health and Safety Manager (Facilities) – Peterborough – £40,000 - £47,000 + £5,000 Car allowance + Package **
This is a great opportunity for a Health and Safety Manager to join one of the UK’s leading home shopping retailers. As well as having commercial success, this is an organisation with a positive culture that credit this success to their committed and talented team members.
This position will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to lead both the safety and facilities departments in the company to maintain standards whilst being a part of a thriving organisation with an investment in improvement.
This new role is perfect for someone with a positive and proactive approach to work with experience managing a team. Experience working with facilities or property-based risks is essential, and an understanding of electrical risks is ideal.
As the Health and Safety Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the Health and Safety department, including involvement in accident investigations and safety audits
- Managing staff in both the facilities and safety departments to ensure effective operations
- Ensuring the company is compliant on health and safety legislation
- Thinking commercially to identify cost saving activities and implementation
- Training and leading staff on risk management and reduction
The ideal Health and Safety Manager will have:
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent qualification
- Experience in people management
- Knowledge of building maintenance legislation and standards
- The ability to work autonomously, prioritise workload, and manage changing demands
- Full UK Driver’s License
In return, the successful Health and Safety Manager will receive £40,000 - £47,000 as a basic salary depending on experience, a further benefits package, as well as an exceptional career opportunity with a profitable organisation.
If this could be of interest, please register your interest with Lauren Alsop now by sending your CV to email@example.com, applying on www.principalpeople.co.uk or clicking ‘apply’.