£40k - 45k per year
01252 759 162
13 days ago
Health and Safety Manager - £45,000 – Berkshire
We are working with a Housing Provider to search for Health and Safety Manager that will help to create an innovative approach and develop a collaborative and effective safety culture. The organisation we are partnering with are vibrant, forward thinking and have ambitious plans while providing quality homes.
The successful Health and Safety Manager will be offered a spot salary of £45,000 plus a competitive package including 28 to 30 days leave + Bank holidays on top, 12% matched pension, flexible home working, funding for professional fees and subscriptions plus much more.
As the Health and Safety Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Head of Service by managing the day to day corporate oversight of health and safety
- Liaising effectively and productively with colleagues across the business to ensure that all of the assets and premises are compliant with relevant statutory and regulatory requirements, including asbestos, water, gas, fire, electrics, lifts, accidents, incidents and near misses etc.
- Reviewing the health and safety compliance data base ensuring that it is kept up to date with the required levels of monitoring, reporting and action planning across the organisation.
- Implementing a health and safety framework through compliance with related policies and management plans
The ideal Health and Safety Manager will have:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent level 3 qualification within Occupational Health and Safety
- Have experience advising safety within a property-based environment
- Good IT skills including data base management
- Hold a full UK driving license and have access to a motor vehicle for day to day duties
This is an urgent requirement, and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 02037622793 or email email@example.com to express your interest.