£25k - 30k per year
01252 759 162
about 2 months ago
Technical Officer - £25,000 - £30,000 + Benefits – Berkshire
We are working with a Housing Provider to search for a Technical Officer with ambitious plans and a desire to deliver a great experience to their customers. The organisation we are partnering with are vibrant, forward thinking and have ambitious plans while providing quality homes.
The successful Technical Officer will be offered a spot salary up to £30,000 plus a competitive package including 28 to 30 days leave + Bank holidays on top, 12% matched pension, flexible home working, funding for professional fees and subscriptions plus much more.
As the Technical Officer your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring effective management of all void properties including dealing with all contract administration, cost control and building construction processes.
- Supervising and quality assuring the voids works ensuring timescales, cost and quality are met.
- Assisting the Voids Manager coordinating the repairs process through to the handover to the lettings team.
- Inputting data for all work and costs delivered.
The ideal Technical Officer will have:
- Ability to co-ordinate and manage in house and contractor resources.
- Project management experience in building related industry.
- Full clean driving license with own transport.
- Experience within a property-based environment
This is an urgent requirement, and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 02037622793 or email email@example.com to express your interest.