Burton upon Trent
£40k - 45k per year + Package
01252 759 162
5 months ago
Principal People are currently looking for a health and safety professional to manage the Health and Safety for a large Logistics firm across the UK.
This role will offer a great opportunity to inspire and engage with the teams on the different sites to engage the workforce and increase the standard of Health and Safety across the business. The role will be working within the fuels division so you will be visiting the fuel terminals and distribution sites within the division, so knowledge of this environment is essential.
This role is a field-based role based around the UK, so experience within a multi site position previously is very much essential. As the role is a newly created role there is a great deal of flexibility, which will give you a great opportunity to leave your own personal stamp on it.
Health and Safety Manager – UK Wide – Up to £45,000 + Car - Petroleum & Logistics
The minimum requirements are:
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Experience within a multi-site Health and Safety Position previously
- Experience within fuels, oil and gas or similar high hazard industry
The key duties include:
- Implementation of Group HSE Strategy within the division
- Reporting HSE shortfalls and non-conformities into the business and working towards creative solutions with the wider HSE team
- Delivering safety training where required
- Actively performing risk assessments and accidents investigations across the division
- Coaching people within the business to work at the HSEQ standard expected by the organisation
- Travelling across the UK and working with stakeholders to create a standardised approach to HSEQ
What makes this a great opportunity?
- There is a great deal of scope for the new Health and Safety Manager to make a big difference within the division
- It is a great opportunity within one of the largest logistics company within the UK
- You will be working closely with a very supportive Health and Safety Department
- The role is newly created due to company growth, so you can implement your own experience within the company
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on email@example.com